He studied Communication Sciences at the University of Madrid and also graduated in cinematography and editing at I.O.R.T.V.E. (The Official Institute of Spanish National Television).
He has been working as D.O.P and camera operator for the last 25 years for different public and private national and international channels such as TVE, Canal +, ZDF, Arte, among others. He has worked especially in the field of international documentaries and national feature films. He also works frequently in commercials and combines his photography and operating skills, both in video and cinematographic formats, with teaching at the Universidad Francisco de Vitoria and he also teaches digital cinematography at I.O.R.T.V.E. He is a A.E.C. (Spanish association cinematographer).
Some of the documentaries are:
- “Albéniz”, directed by Michael Meertz (Channel ARTE)
- “Paco de Lucía”, directed by Michael Meertz (Channel ARTE).
- “Pablo Hermoso un torero a caballo”, directed by Iñaki Peñafiel (Canal+).
- “Cartas desde Argonida” directed by Juan de No (TVE, Canal Sur).
- “Primarias” directed by Fernando León de Aranoa y Azucena Rodríguez (Canal+).
- “Flamenco Clan”, directed by Michael Meertz, (ARTE).
- “Los patios cordobeses” (European Gardens) directed by Michael Meertz (ARTE).
- “¿Dónde está la casa de mi amigo?” (Khane-ye Doust Kodjast) Visual letter of Víctor Erice to Abbas Kiarostami (Worldwide Museum)…..
Wild life documentaries such as:
- “Bosque de bosques” directed by Joaquin Araujo.
- “Lanzarote y Chinijo” directed by Fundación César Manrique.
- “Ethiopia Eco Planet” directed by Mikel Martin……
Some feature films:
- “Dos x Dos”, directed by Eduardo Mencos. (S16mm-35mm.).
- “Zapico”, directed by Rafael Bernases. (35mm).
- “O.F.N.I”, directed by Jose Semprún. (35mm.)
- “Clandestino”, directed by Antonio Hens. (HD-35mm.)
- “El sueño de Adan”, directed by Mercedes Gaspar. (35mm.)
- “Manolito gafotas”, directed by Miguel Albadalejo. (35mm.)
- “Maniac tales¨, directed by Rodrigo Sancho. (6K)……
- ”El criminal”, directed by Carles Vila.
- “Entre Bateas”, directed by Jorge Coira.
- ¨Conexión Almeria¨directe by Ismael Morillo……
- “De Juan Carlos a Felipe” directed by Ismael Morillo